Welcomes to InfoSportsWorld. This page is dedicated to South Africa Cricket Player AB De Villiers (SA). Get to know more about AB De Villiers ODI Test Twenty20 International records – batting fielding, bowling Carrier and Gallery.
Profile of South Africa Cricket Player AB De Villiers.
| Full Name : Abraham Benjamin de Villiers
Date of Birth : 17-02-1984 (34 years)
Birth Place : Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa
Height : 5 ft 10 in (178 cm)
Major Team : South Africa, Titans, African XI, Royal Challengers Bangalore
Playing Roll : WK-Batsman
Batting Style : Right-hand bat
Bowling Style : Right-arm medium
International Debut : 2007
Biography Of AB De Villiers
While we think AB De Villiers suddenly we remember about Delightful drives, breath-taking reverse sweeps, electric fielding and running between the wickets. ABD rules the batting world in Test cricket also,He always played as attacking stokes.His speciality is commit to the stroke after the ball has pitched, he is genius to like this play.On the ground field he is an athlete and exposing quick and thrilling attitude. De Villiers has been set for all formats of cricket matches. He can hit a 59 ball 102 runs and 228 ball 43 runs.
Some of the cricket players rise to the top constitutes in hours of perseverance and hardwork,but some of them like Abraham Benjamin de Villiers has both the attributes set to maximum, and then some. He can played both as an first opener and as a lower order wicket keeper or batsman and he proved his value by scoring 460 runs in his first foreign tour to the Caribbean Islands in 2005.
- The team selectors has impressed with him supreme ability to fast-tracked into the national squad as a raw 20-year-old in 2004.
- His first Test debut in the home series against England in the year 2004.
- ABD made a 217 runs against India in Ahmedabad, and he create a history for the first South African player to hit a double ton against India.
- De Villiers smashed West Indies bowlers On January 18, 2015, and he made a world record 31 ball 100 runs against West Indies.
- In the year 2012-13 season AB de Villiers took 11 catches against Pakistan in Johannesburg.
- In the 2015 World Cup match against West Indies, de Villiers scored 162 runs off 66 balls.
- He also became the massive record holder for the fastest 50 runs, 100 runs and 150 runs in ODI history.
After that he travelling well in the team and continue his superb unbeaten 278 runs against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi in November 2010.He has been captain of their ODI and T20I team in June 2011.
In the year May 23, 2018, before the 2019 World Cup, AB de Villiers has announced a shock retirement from international cricket with immediate effect. De Villiers said,’After 114 Test matches, 228 ODIs and 78 – T20 Internationals, it is time for others to take over in my position. I have had my turn, and to be honest, I am tired’ he said while sign-off
from international cricket.
CAREER STATISTICS OF DE VILLIERS
- Test debut vs England at St George’s Park, Dec 17, 2004
Last Test vs Australia at New Wanderers Stadium, Mar 30, 2018
- ODI debut vs England at Mangaung Oval, Feb 02, 2005
Last ODI vs India at SuperSport Park, Feb 16, 2018
- T20 debut vs Australia at The Wanderers Stadium, Feb 24, 2006
Last T20 vs Bangladesh at Senwes Park, Oct 29, 2017
IPL debut vs Chennai Super Kings at MA Chidambaram Stadium, May 02, 2008
Last IPL vs Rajasthan Royals at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, May 19, 2018
AB DE VILLIERS BATTING & FIELDING RECORDS
AB DE VILLIERS BOWLING RECORDS