Ashleigh Barty is a professional Australian Tennis Player and former Cricketer. She was ranked Number 1 by the Women Tennis Association (WTA) in singles. In Double players she was in the top 20. She won 8 single titles and 10 double titles on Women Tennis Association tournaments. Barty is an all court player and she serves as the National Tennis Ambassador for Tennis Australia.
Also Read | Women’s Tennis Rankings 2020
Australian Tennis Player Ashleigh Barty Profile:
|Full Name||Ashleigh Barty|
|Date Of Birth||24 April 1996|
|Birth Place||Ipswich, Queensland, Australia|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ashleigh Barty Family & Relationships :
|Father Name||Robert Barty|
|Mother Name||Josie Barty|
|Sister Name||Sara and Ali Barty|
|Boy Friend||Garry Kissick|
Read more | Beautiful Cheerleaders all Over the World
Biography Of Ashleigh Barty :
Ashleigh Barty Childhood :
Barty was born on 24 April 1996, her father works in the government and her mother was a radiographer. She grew up in spring field, Ipswich. At the age of 4 she started her Tennis practice with her junior coach Jim Joyce. Joyce stated that he won’t train small kids but he accepts to train her because of her eye- hand coordination and high level of concentration. She used to practice every day in home and also when she was 9 years old she practice with boys 6 years elder than her.
Read More | Men’s Tennis Rankings 2020
Career of Ashleigh Barty :
She had a very impressive junior career she won the Wimbledon girls single title at 2011 and reached to the top as Number 2. In doubles she got sudden success and in 2013 she reached multiple grand slam finals. In 2014 she took a break from tennis and decides to play cricket in the Women’s Big Bash League. Later she returned to tennis after realizing that she missed most of the good games. After that Barty had a steady growth on both singles and doubles on WTA. She becomes the Ambassador of the National Indigenous Tennis.
Strenghts and Weakness of Ashleigh Barty :
Ashleigh Barty’s biggest strength was her court sense. Her playing tricks can even confuse the most experienced one and she knows how to deceive her opponents. Her major weapon is backhand slice, she used to hit short slice to bring her opponents near to the net or sometimes she will hit a wide to send the opponents back. Her serve will be regular and also she can moves around the court to avoid missing the shots. Her biggest talent was with her frequent hits she put the pressure on her opponents. Her biggest and only weakness was lack of capability or potential.
Ashleigh Barty playing Style :
Barty used to play old school tennis which is the combination of offense and defense. She won’t hit the balls to her full potential but she uses some difference in her attacks and the ball will become unsettle to the opponents. She often use backhand slice and keep the ball low off that will occur some errors to the opponents.
Awards Of Ashleigh Barty :
- In 2019 she got the Fed Cup Heart Award
- In 2019 she become the World Champion.
- In 2019 she become the Player of the Year.
- In 2019 she got The Don Award.
- In 2017,2018,2019 she got the Newcombe Medal.
- In 2010,2011,2012,2013 she become Female Junior Athlete of the Year.
- In 2019 she become ABC Sport Personality of the Year: 2019.
- In 2019 she become Female Athlete of the Year.
- In 2019 she got the award Sporting Moment of the Year.
- In 2019 she become Sportswoman of the Year.
- In 2019 she got the award Moment of The Year.
- In 2017, 2018, 2019 she got the award Female Sportsperson.
- In 2018 she got the US Open award.
- In 2020 she become the Young Australian of the Year.
Ashleigh Barty on Social Media:
- INSTAGRAM : @ashbarty
- TWITTER : @ashbarty
Ashleigh Barty Hobbies and Favorites :
- Reading, Fishing, and Playing Tennis
- Favourite Actor : Chris Hemsworth
- Favourite Actress : Brie Larson
- Favourite Destination : Paris
- Favourite Food : Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream
- Favourite Colour : Red