Australian Open 2021 is on the final stage and the war is between Japan’s Naomi Osaka and USA’s Jennifer Brady at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne. This final Osaka smashed Brady 6-4,6-3 and won the Aus Open Women’s Singles title.
Also Read | Famous Tennis Player Biography
The 23 years, Osaka has strong historical winning background, she made 20 match winning streak and three Grand Slam finals in the past days. She never lost any of these matches.
The 25th year Brady has it all new and this is her first ever Grand Slam final. In her career she never had been inside the Top 20 Ranking.
Also Read :
Head-to-Head Naomi Osaka vs Jennifer Brady :
- Both Osaka and Brady met in the US Open 2020 Semi-final, Osaka smashed Brady 7–6, 3–6, 6–3.
- While Comparing with head-to-head Osaka leads at 2-1 ratio.
Naomi Osaka Way to the Final :
- Round 1: Osaka def. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS) 6-1, 6-2
- Round 2: Osaka def. Carolina Garcia (FRA) 6-2, 6-3
- Round 3: Osaka def. Ons Jabeur (TUN) 6-3, 6-2
- Round 4: Osaka def. Garbine Muguruza (ESP) 4-6, 6-4, 7-5
- Quarter-final: Osaka def. Hsieh Su-wei (TPE) 6-2, 6-2
- Semi-final: Osaka def. Serena Williams (USA) 6-3, 6-4.
Also Read | Top 10 Women’s Tennis Players List
Jennifer Brady Way to the Final :
- Round 1: Brady def. Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov (ESP) 6-1, 6-3
- Round 2: Brady def. Madison Brengle (USA) 6-1, 6-2
- Round 3: Brady def. Kaja Juvan (SLO) 6-1, 6-3
- Round 4: Brady def. Donna Vekic (CRO) 6-1, 7-5
- Quarter-Final: Brady def. Jessica Pegula (USA) 4-6, 6-2, 6-1
- Semi-Final: Brady def. Karolina Muchova (CZE) 6–4, 3–6, 6–4
Get more Tennis News stay Connect with us.