Brett Lee is a former Australian International cricketer, he was well known for his fastest bowling. He was considered as one of the world level fastest bowler. In his International career he played all the three formats. In the beginning years of his cricket career he produces lower results but in his later career he produces greater records. In 2003 he won the World Cup by playing for Australian team.
Australian Cricket Player Brett Lee Profile:
|Full Name||Brett Lee|
|Date Of Birth||8 November 1976|
|Birth Place||Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia|
|Bowling Style||Right arm fast|
Brett Lee Physical Statics :
Brett Lee Family & Relationships :
|Mother Name||Helen Buxton|
|Brother Name||Shane Lee, Grant Lee|
|First Wife Name||Elizabeth Kemp|
|Second Wife Name||Lana Anderson|
|Son Name||Preston Charles|
Read more | Jasprit Bumrah Cricketer Biography
Biography Of Brett Lee :
Brett Lee Childhood :
At the age of 16 he started playing his first grade cricket. He made his debut test in 1999 and he got retired from the International cricket in 2012. He used to play in the Twenty20 match, Indian Premier League match and Big Bash League. He starts playing for the junior team in the local side in the beginning of his cricket career. In U-17 and U-19 he gave an impressive performance and later he joined New South Wales team.
Also Read | Pat Cummins Cricket Player Biography
Brett Lee Early Life :
In 2005 he made his T20 international and Twenty20 debut and later he got selected for the 2007 ICC World Twenty20. His performance against Bangladesh bought him the man of the match award. His Australian team won the World Cup in the year 2003 and 2007.He got retired from all forms of the game in the year 2015. Then he begins his new career as a film actor and later he becomes the commentator of Fox Sports. This legendary cricket player has a great fear on height.
Brett Lee Played Teams :
Australia, Kings XI Punjab, New South Wales, Kolkata Knight Riders, Sydney Sixers, Marylebone Cricket Club, Sydney Thunder, Virgo Super Kings, Ponting XI, Australia Legends
Read More | Mitchell Starc Bowler Biography
Brett Lee Career Information :
- Test debut : On Dec 26, 1999 vs India at Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Last Test : On Dec 26, 2008 vs South Africa at Melbourne Cricket Ground
- ODI debut : On Jan 09, 2000 vs Pakistan at The Gabba
- Last ODI : On Jul 07, 2012 vs England at Riverside Ground
- T20 debut : On Feb 17, 2005 vs New Zealand at Eden Park
- Last T20 : On Mar 30, 2012 vs West Indies at Kensington Oval
- IPL debut : On Apr 19, 2008 vs Chennai Super Kings at Punjab Cricket Stadium
- Last IPL : On May 01, 2013 vs Delhi Capitals at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh Stadium
Also Read | Jofra Archer Cricketer Biography
Brett Lee Batting & Fielding Records
Brett Lee Bowling Career
Records Of Brett Lee :
- In Twenty20 Internationals he was the first player to score a hat trick.
- After Saqlain Mushtaq and Shane Bond he was the third player in the world level to cross 100 wickets in ODI.
- He become the fastest player in ODI Australia
- He took 300 wickets and become the fastest bowler in the world
- In Australia he was the second highest wicket taker with 380 wickets.
- In world level he was the second fastest bowler.
Awards Of Brett Lee :
- Allan Border Medal.
- McGilvray Medal.
- Bradman Young cricketer of the year.
- Wisden Young cricketer of the year.
- VB series player of the series.
- ODI Team of the year.
- Wisden cricketer of the year.
- DLF Cup
- Player of the tournament.
Brett Lee on Social Media:
- INSTAGRAM : @brettlee_58
- TWITTER : @BrettLee_58
- FACEBOOK : @Brett-Lee-287408687971368
Brett Lee Hobbies & Favourites :
- Hobbies : Playing Guitar and singing
- Favourite Ball : In- swing Yorker and slow -Bouncer
- Favourite Batsman : Sachin Tendulkar
- Favourite Bowler : Allan Donnald
- Favourite Film : Shawshank Redemption, Happy Gilmore
- Favourite Actor : Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler
- Favourite Author : Stephen King
- Favourite Actress : Sandra Bullock
- Favourite Food : Wild barramundi with green mango and bob root salsa, Indian Cuisines, Hawaiian Pizza
- Favourite Hotel : El Questro Homestead, Kununurra, in western Australia