David Andrew Warner is an Australian international cricketer and former Australia Cricket Captain. He is an left-handed opening batsman and Sun Risers Hyderabad IPL team Captain. The first Australian Cricketer in the century, preferred for the national league in any format. He persist his batting style in left hand after the motivation of his mother, this left handed Batsman practice his major lessons from the age of 5.Here we Put our heads together to bring out some facts and reality about David Warner.
Also Read | Aaron Finch Cricket Player Profile
Australian Cricketer David Warner Profile:
|Full Name||David Andrew Warner|
|Nick Name||Lloyd, Mario, Bull, Cannon, The Reverend, Pocket size Dynamo|
|Date Of Birth||October 27,1986|
|Birth Place||Paddington, New South Wales,Australia|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm leg-break|
|Height||5ft 7 in|
|Marriage Date||April 4, 2015|
David Warner Family & Relationships :
|Father Name||Howard Warner|
|Mother Name||Lorraine Warner|
|Brother Name||Steven Warner|
|Spouse Name||Candice Warner|
|Children Name||Ivy Mae Warner, Indi Rae, Isla Rose|
Read more | Steve Smith Biography
Biography Of David Warner :
Childhood and Early Stage of David Warner :David Warner was born on April 4, 2015, in Paddington, Australia, his parents were Howard Warner and Lorraine Warner. David Warner was admitted in the coastal cricket club Sydney, at the age of 5. He was born and brought up in a middle class family, that he struggled to buy a proper cricket bat in his age 10. He was basically a left hand player, in his 13th age his coach asked him to hold the bat in his right but his mother trust him and she motivates him to continue in his own way.
Teams Played :
Delhi Daredevils, Durham, Middlesex, New South Wales, Northern Districts, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Sydney Thunder.
- Read More | KL Rahul Cricket Player Profile
David Warner Career Information :
- Test debut : On Dec 01, 2011 vs New Zealand at The Gabba
- Last Test :On Jan 03, 2020 vs New Zealand at Sydney Cricket Ground
- ODI debut : On Jan 18, 2009 vs South Africa at Bellerive Oval
- Last ODI : On Mar 13, 2020 vs New Zealand at Sydney Cricket Ground
- T20 debut : On Jan 11, 2009 vs South Africa at Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Last T20 : On Feb 26, 2020 vs South Africa at Newlands
- IPL debut : On May 02, 2009 vs Chennai Super Kings at The Wanderers Stadium
- Last IPL : On Apr 29, 2019 vs Kings XI Punjab at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
David Warner Achievements :
- At the age of 23 he made his T20I debut.
- At the age of 23 he made his ODI debut.
- At the age of 23 he made his debut in IPL for Delhi Daredevils.
- At the age of 25 he made his Test debut.
- At the age of 29 he was selected for 2015 ICC World Cup.
- At the age of 29 he won his first Orange cap in IPL.
- At the age of 31 he became the No 1 batsman in ICC rankings.
- At the age of 33 he was selected for 2019 Cricket World Cup.
Also Read | Virat Kohli Biography
David Warner Batting Career
David Warner Records :
- He was the first Cricketer in Australia in 132 years to preferred for the national team in any format.
- He got the Allan Border Medal in sequence years and he was the 4th player to win the medal more than once.
- He was the first Batsman to score 3 centuries at the WACA.
- He was the 6th Australian Player to score consecutive test hundreds in Asia.
- He was the first Batsman in Australia to score a century in his 100th ODI.
- He was the 8th Batsman overall to score a century in his 100th ODI.
Awards Of David Warner :
- In 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, ICC Test Team of the Year.
- In 2016, 2017, ICC ODI Team of the Year.
- In 2016, 2017, 2020 he got Allan Border Medal.
- In 2016, he was awarded as Australian Test Player of the Year.
- In 2017, 2018 , he was awarded as Australian One Day International Player of the Year.
- In 2012 he got the award Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year.
- In 2015, 2017, 2019, he got the Orange cap in Indian Premier League.
David Warner on Social Media:
- INSTAGRAM : @davidwarner31
- TWITTER : @davidwarner31
- FACEBOOK : @davidwarner31
David Warner Hobbies and Favourites :
- Hobbies : Travelling,Writing,Golfing,Swimming
- Favourite Batsman : Virat Kohli, KL Rahul
- Favourite Bowler : Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Favourite Shot : Pull Shot
- Favourite Actress : Jennifer Aniston
- Favourite Food :Chicken-thigh, Sandwich
- Favourite Color : Blue
- Favourite Films : Top Gun, I Am Sam
- Favourite Song : “Burn For You” by Robbie Balmer sings