This is the one of the quiz question.
- who is the youngest man to win a Formula 1 champion race?
The answer is : Max Verstappen from Netherlands.Who finished the first at the Spanish Grand Prix on Sunday year of 2016.
But, Do u know who are the other drivers past and present achieved success at their youngest age.
- who are the other drivers are youngest formula 1 champions? Below are the answers
1. Max Verstappen (18 years, seven months, five days)
2. Sebastian Vettel (21 years, two months, 11 days)
3. Fernando Alonso (22 years, 26 days)
4. Troy Ruttman (22 years, two months, 19 days)
5. Bruce McLaren (22 years, three months, 12 days)
6. Lewis Hamilton (22 years, five months, three days)
7. Kimi Raikkonen (23 years, five months, six days)
8. Robert Kubica (23 years, six months, one day)
9. Jacky Ickx (23 years, six months, six days)
10. Michael Schumacher (23 years, seven months, 27 days)