Kagiso Rabada is South African fast bowler and he was born to Doctor Father Mpho Rabada and Lawyer mother Florence, South Africa. He was a fast bowler and played for Highveld lions in domestic cricket. In 2014 he made his South African debut in limited overs cricket. In 2015 he made his test debut and in his 22nd age he reached top rank in ICC ODI bowler ranking and ICC test bowler rankings. In his 23rd age he becomes the youngest bowler to score 150 wickets.
South African Cricket Player Kagiso Rabada Profile:
|Full Name||Kagiso Rabada|
|Date Of Birth||25 May 1995|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Bowling Style||Right arm fast|
Kagiso Rabada Physical Statics :
Kagiso Rabada Family & Relationships :
|Father Name||Mpho Rabada|
|Mother Name||Florence Rabada|
|Brother Name||Atlegang Rabada|
Read more | Jasprit Bumrah Cricketer Biography
Biography Of Kagiso Rabada :
Kagiso Rabada Childhood :
Rabada did his Studies at St. Stithians Boys College and he completes his schooling in 2013. Rabada’s father is a doctor one who can do brain surgery. His father was very good he used to help his neighbours and surprising the kids by offering them shoes and clothes. Rabada also accompany his father in this valuable work.
In 2013 he made his Gauteng debut and he represent South Africa in his 2014 ICC Under- 19 Cricket World Cup. He took 14 wickets in the tournament and was considered as a best bowler by the South Africans. In England he played two County Championships and six T20 matches for his country.
Also Read | Pat Cummins Cricket Player Biography
Kagiso Rabada Early Life :
In 2016 he became the first cricketer to won six awards at Cricket’s South Africa and in 2018 also he got the same amount of awards. In 2014 he made his Twenty20 International debut for South Africa.In 2015 he made his One Day International debut for South Africa. In 2017 Indian Premier League he was bought by the Delhi Daredevils and in 2018 he was sold to Delhi Capitals but due to back injury he left the match. In 2019 he got selected for the 2019 cricket World Cup.
Kagiso Rabada Played Teams :
South Africa, South Africa U19, South Africa A, Lions, Kent, Delhi Capitals, Joburg Giants, Jozi Stars
Read More | Mitchell Starc Bowler Biography
Kagiso Rabada Career Information :
- Test debut : On Nov 05, 2015 vs India at IS Bindra Stadium
- Last Test : On Jan 16, 2020 vs England at St George’s Park
- ODI debut : On Jul 10, 2015 vs Bangladesh at Shere Bangla National Stadium
- Last ODI : On Jul 06, 2019 vs Australia at Emirates Old Trafford
- T20 debut : On Nov 05, 2014 vs Australia at Adelaide Oval
- Last T20 : On Nov 29, 2020 vs England at Boland Park
- IPL debut : On Apr 22, 2017 vs Mumbai Indians at Wankhede Stadium
- Last IPL : On Nov 08, 2020 vs Sunrisers Hyderabad at Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Achievements Of Kagiso Rabada :
- In 2014 he got selected for ICC Under -19 World Cup
- In 2014 he made his T20I debut
- In 2015 he made his test debut
- In 2015 he made his ODI debut
- In 2016 he got selected for ICC Twenty20 World Cup
- In 2017 he made his IPL debut
- In 2019 he got selected for ICC World Cup
Also Read | Jofra Archer Cricketer Biography
Kagiso Rabada Bowling Career
Records Of Kagiso Rabada :
- He became the youngest bowler to take 150 Test wickets.
- In ODI debut he was the second player to hit hat trick.
- In a test match he took 10 wickets haul as a youngest South African.
Awards Of Kagiso Rabada :
- CSA Cricket of the Year.
- CS Test Cricketer of the Year
- CSA ODI Cricketer of the Year
- CSA Player’s Player of the Year
- Fan’s Player of the Year
- Delivery of the Year
Kagiso Rabada on Social Media:
- INSTAGRAM : @rabada_25
- TWITTER : @KagisoRabada25
- FACEBOOK : @KagisoRabadaOfficial
Kagiso Rabada Hobbies & Favourites :
- Hobbies : Playing Piano, Listening to Music, Playing FIFA on play station
- Favourite Batsman : Michael Clarke
- Favourite Bowler : Wasim Akram, Malcolm Marshall, Glenn McGrath, Dale Steyn