Ravindra Jadeja the Indian cricketer got an injury while playing the test match against Australia and his thumb was dislocated. He made a surgery in his thumb on 12 January and in the month of February he will miss the test match against England.
Also Read | Famous Cricket Player Biography
Ashwin suffered from heavy back pain and he becomes the gear guard to avoid losing the test match against Australia. Ashwin and Bumrah will recover within the expected time but due to Hamstring injury Hanuma Vihari will not participate in the last test match.
The team decides to pick Mayank Agarwal in the place of Vihari and after analyzing the situation at Gabba in Brisbane they will decide to choose whom instead of Jadeja.
Presence of Mohammed Shami is not sure for the first two test matches against Australia because his right arm was fractured. Hardik Pandya didn’t take part in Syed Mushtaq Ali tournament and he was considered to be fit to bowl. Ishant Sharma suffered from side strain and avoids playing in the Australian test match. In Syed Mushraq Ali, the domestic tournament will display his fitness.
The list of 10 Indian players who got injured during the test match against Australia.
- Mohammad Shami Fractured his right arm.
- Umesh Yadav got a calf injury
- Jasprit Bumrah suffered from Abdomen strain
- KL Rahul was on rest because of Wrist sprain
- R Ashwin got a Back pain
- Rishabh Pant met a fracture in Sore elbow
- Ravindra Jadeja fractured his left thumb
- Hanuma Vihari met a hamstring injury
- Manish Pandey got an injury in Tennis Elbow
- Shreyas Iyer was on rest because of Shoulder injury.
When we add Ishant Sharma and Bhuvaneshwar Kumar in this list it will be 12. They had an injury in IPL and they didn’t even participate in the Australian tour.