Rohit sharma Splitted 80 lakh to,
- INR 45 lakh to the PM-CARES Fund
- INR 25 lakh to CM Relief Fund
- INR 5 lakh each towards Feeding India and welfare of stray dogs.
The every nation has struggling to fight with Coronavirus including India and most of the public high profile peoples are donating money to support government. In this section Rohit Sharma also decide to join and donated Rs.80 lakh to help India get “back on its own feet”.
In this total amount he shared with three needed things. PM-CARES Fund INR 45 lakh , CM Relief Fund INR 25 lakh, Feeding India and welfare of stray dogs INR 5 lakh.
Regarding this Rohit Sharma tweeted, ” We need our country back on its own feet & the onus is on us. I have done my bit to donate 45lakhs to #PMCaresFunds, 25lakhs to #CMReliefFund Maharashtra, 5lakhs to @FeedingIndia and 5lakhs to #WelfareOfStrayDogs.”
The Other Donatd Sports Persons are ,
- Sourav Ganguly – Rs 50 lakh
- Sachin Tendulkar – Rs 50 lakh
- Suresh Raina – Rs 52 lakh
- Gautam Gambir – Rs 50 lakh
- Badminton PV Sindhu – Rs 10 lakh.
- Wrestler Bajrang Punia – six month salary
- Runners Dutee Chand – one month’s salary
- Runners Hima Das – one month’s salary