Stuart Christopher John Broad is an English cricketer and former captain of T20 and ODI. He has the record of becoming the Fourth fast bowler and second bowler in England. He plays Test Cricket for the England Cricket Team. The left handed batsman was also a right arm seal bowler. He becomes the captain of the National team for the first time in 2014.
Also Read | Cricket Player Profiles
England Cricket Fast bowler Stuart Broad Profile:
|Full Name||Stuart Christopher John Broad|
|Nick Name||Broady, Malfoy|
|Date Of Birth||24 June 1986|
|Birth Place||Nottingham, England|
|Batting Style||Left-Handed Batsman|
|Bowling Style||Right arm fast medium|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
Stuart Broad Family & Relationships :
|Father Name||Chris Broad|
|Mother Name||Michelle Broad|
|Girl Friend Name||Baeley Mitchell, Mollie King|
Read more | Jasprit Bumrah Biography
Biography Of Stuart Broad :
Stuart Broad Childhood:
Infant Stuart born before 12 weeks from the day of delivery and left in a critical condition. Fortunately Doctor John saved his life, so that he was named John after his existence. Stuart’s father Chris Broad was a former England Opener and presently he is working as a referee in ICC match. He followed his father and wants to become an openings batsman in the beginning. Later from his age 17 he started focusing on fast bowling. He did his schoolings at Brooke Priory School and Oakham School, Rutland.
Stuart Broad Early life:
Stuart has a good relation with Leicestershire from his age 8 and he played Under 9 level games. He also had interest in Hockey and acts as a goal keeper in the field. Stuart Start his cricket profession at Leicestershire and later he shifted to Nottinghamshire. Nottinghamshire was the same team which his father played in the previous days. In 2009 Ashes series he got the Man of the match award and he scored his first class century in 2010 against Pakistan. In test cricket he becomes the second highest wicket taker in England.
Teams Played: England, Nottinghamshire, Kings XI Punjab, England Cricket Board XI, Hobart Hurricanes, Team Buttler.
Read More | Nicknames of Indian Cricket Players
Stuart Broad Career Information :
- Test debut : On Dec 09, 2007 vs Sri Lanka at Sinhalese Sports Club
- Last Test : On Aug 21, 2020 vs Pakistan at The Rose Bowl
- ODI debut : On Aug 30, 2006 vs Pakistan at Sophia Gardens
- Last ODI : On Feb 14, 2016 vs South Africa at Newlands
- T20 debut : On Aug 28, 2006 vs Pakistan at County Ground
- Last T20 : On Mar 31, 2014 vs Netherlands at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium
Stuart Broad Achievements :
- In 2016 he was appointed as the Member of the Order of the British Empire.
- He was the seventh bowler to take 500 wickets in Test Cricket.
- He was the fourth fast bowler for England.
- After James Anderson he was the second bowler for England.
Also Read | Pat Cummins Cricketer Biography
Stuart Broad Batting Career
Stuart Broad Bowling Career
Stuart Broad Awards :
- In 1996 he got the Leicestershire Young Cricketers Batsman Award.
- Wisden Cricketers of the year.
- Man of the match Award.
- Player of the Series Award
- NBC Denis Compton Award
Records Of Stuart Broad :
- He made a hat-trick in Test Cricket 2011 and 2014.
- He took 10 wicket haul after Ian Botham.
Stuart Broad on Social Media:
- INSTAGRAM : @stuartbroad8
- TWITTER : @StuartBroad8
- FACEBOOK : @stuartbroad8
Stuart Broad Hobbies and Favourites :
- Hobbies : Reading Military Books, Watching and playing football, watching movies and Cooking.
- Favourite Book : Band of Brothers
- Favourite Ball : In-Swing
- Favourite Actor : Tom Hanks
- Favourite Destination : Barbados
- Favourite Actress : Sienna Miller
- Favourite Chef : Jamie Oliver
- Favourite Football Player : Brian Clough
- Favourite Football Club : Nottingham Forest F.C
- Favourite Rugby Player : Martin Johnson
- Favourite Rugby Club : Leicester Tigers