Yuzvendra Singh Chahal was born on Haryana, India. He was an International cricketer and former chess player. At youth level chess he represents India Internationally and later he left the game because he didn’t get a sponsor. In IPL he played for Royal Challengers Bangalore and in the history of T20I he was the second player to take 6 wickets in haul.
Indian Cricket Player Yuzvendra Chahal Profile:
|Full Name||Yuzvendra Singh Chahal|
|Date Of Birth||23 July 1990|
|Birth Place||Jind, Haryana, India|
|Batting Style||Right handed bat|
|Bowling Style||Right arm leg break|
Yuzvendra Chahal Physical Statics :
Yuzvendra Chahal Family & Relationships :
|Mother Name||Sunita Devi|
|Fiancee Name||Dhanashree Verma|
Read more | Jasprit Bumrah Cricketer Biography
Biography Of Yuzvendra Chahal :
Yuzvendra Chahal Childhood :
He did his schooling in DAV Public School, Jind. From the age of 7 he had a great interest in both cricket and chess. He participated in International level chess tournaments and he was the India national Junior Champion U-12 in chess. In 2003 World Cup he represents India. He was the only player to represent India in both Chess and Cricket.
He wants to achieve more in chess but he didn’t choose it as a profession because it was an expensive game and he didn’t find any sponsors for him. So he shows more focus on cricket. He starts his cricket training as a medium fast bowler but later he became a leg spinner. Australian player Shane Warne was his childhood role model in cricket.
Also Read | Pat Cummins Finch Cricket Player Biography
Yuzvendra Chahal Early Life :
In 2016 he made his T20I debut and next year he made a record of First bowler in India to take five wickets haul in T20I. In 2017 he took most wickets all over the world in T20Is.
In 2008 he joined Mumbai Indians in IPL, in that whole season he played in only one match. Later in 2011 he participated in all the matches in Champions League Twenty20 for Mumbai Indians. In 2014 he shifted to Royal Challengers Bangalore and now he became the major part of the team RCB.
Yuzvendra Chahal Played Teams :
Mumbai Indians, Haryana, Royal Challengers Bangalore, North Zone, India A, India AT20, India
Read More | Mitchell Starc Bowler Biography
Yuzvendra Chahal Career Information :
- ODI Debut : On Jun 11, 2016 vs Zimbabwe at Harare Sports Club
- Last ODI : On Nov 29, 2020 vs Australia at Sydney Ground
- T20 debut : On Jun 18, 2016 vs Zimbabwe at Harare Sports Club
- Last T20 : On Dec 08, 2020 vs Australia at Sydney Ground
- IPL debut : On Apr 24, 2013 vs Kolkata Knight Riders at Eden Gardens
- Last IPL : On Nov 06, 2020 vs Sunrisers Hyderabad at Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Achievements Of Yuzvendra Chahal :
- In 2009 he made his Ranji Trophy debut.
- In 2011 he made his IPL debut.
- In 2016 he made his ODI debut
- In 2016 he made his T20I debut
Also Read | Stuart Broad Cricketer Biography
Yuzvendra Chahal Bowling Career
Records Of Yuzvendra Chahal :
- In 2015 he was the highest wicket taker for RCB.
- In 2017 he took most T20 wickets.
- First Indian bowler to take 5 wicket haul in T20I.
Awards Of Yuzvendra Chahal :
- ICC Men’s T20I Performance of the year
- ICC Test team of the year
- ICC ODI team of the year
- Man of the match Award
- Player of the match Award
- Man of the series Award
Yuzvendra Chahal on Social Media:
- INSTAGRAM : @yuzi_chahal23
- TWITTER : @yuzi_chahal
- FACEBOOK : @tossco9.yuzi23
Yuzvendra Chahal Hobbies & Favourites :
- Hobbies : Playing Chess, Travelling
- Favourite Batsman : Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Kevin Pietersen
- Favourite Bowler : Shane Warne
- Favourite Ball : Googly
- Favourite Food : Butter Chicken, Rajma-Chawal
- Favourite Actor : Akshay Kumar, Randeep Hooda
- Favourite Footballer : Cristiano Ronaldo
- Favourite Chess Players : Viswanathan Anand, Abhijeet Gupta
- Favourite Ground : M. Chinnaswamy stadium in Bengaluru
- Favourite Football Team : Real Madrid C.F
- Favourite Actress : Katrina Kaif
- Favourite Destination : Maldives, Greece, Paris